The ST. ROMAIN COOKER is the first of its kind.
A revolutionary multi-jet burner that runs on NATURAL GAS!
SOLID STAINLESS STEEL COOKING GRATES
ALL SEAMS ARE SOLID WELDS
Michael St. Romain
I have been working in sales in the natural gas industry for over 30 years. One of the most common questions that I’ve been asked through the years is “Is there anything that can boil seafood with natural gas?”… Finally, the answer is YES!
Deep in the heart of Cajun Country, where we boil lots of seafood, the Bayou Boiler is simply the best way to boil seafood. When using an 80 to 120 quart pot, the Bayou Boiler can bring enough water to boil 1 sack of crawfish (or hamper of crabs) in about 15 to 25 minutes. The Bayou Boiler was designed to boil seafood, but you can fry on it, too! All you need is a natural gas source and you’re ready to go.
Reasons to purchase the St. Romain Cooker
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- BUILT SQUARE WITH 4 LEGS TO HOLD HEAVIEST OF COOK LOADS
- WELDS ON ALL SEAMS
- BRINGS 80 QT. to 120 QT.POT TO A BOIL IN 15 TO 25 MINUTES
- 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE NATURAL GAS INDUSTRY
- BRASS JETS MANUFACTURED TO MY SPECS FOR THE PERFECT AIR NATURAL GAS MIXTURE
- COOKING GRATES ARE SET TO THE PROPER HEIGHT FROM THE BURNER TO ENSURE ALL THE HEAT STAYS UNDER THE POT SO HEAT IS NOT WASTED
985 803 0083